May 14, 2009

merkley???







I'am a fan ! First because he tells us he is not a photographer. ?... Second, he lives in San Francisco, an incredible city where I spent two wonderful years. Third, he's a writer ! And a funny one ! Just read him, you'll agree.


You'll find him at : his incredible site, his blog, his space, Flickr


His explanations about the serie :
" This series was inspired by the first picture of Jenny Young, it was a spontaneous photo that I liked so much I thought the world might need 111 of them. I will be expanding this series over the next year or so.
111 SF/BayArea women friends with their favorite shoes on a friendly sofa. Cool matching lamps encouraged. Same composition."




All photos from the serie "Girls on sofa"


"Caroline"










"Domini"










"Eva"










"Melissa"










"Rachael"


No comments: