March 22, 2010

Nubby Twiglet


Beautiful collages by Nubby Twiglet. Check also her blog.






Her bio :

" The red cross, hearts, stripes, shoes, and letterforms are collaged into tight, slick pop art on custom wooden boxes coated in epoxy resin.

These sturdy and fashion-conscious collages are done by hand in an age of technological overdependence. My personal photographs are combined with magazine cut-outs to create graphically charged collages that blur the lines between graphic design and fine art."






"Natural Selection"







About her :

" A graphic designer by day, collaging is a way for me to unwind, to remember that there was a time before computers. Editorial design and typography are my passions. I combine these with a background in Marketing to create a sense of balance between art and business.

I live in Portland, OR, but I visit New York often. I am available for freelance design and art commissions as well as group and solo art exhibitions."








"Modern Noir"










"Flesh for Fantasy"










"Definitive Dash of Red"








No comments: