August 6, 2007

Traveller



I just come back from my daily blog trip, passing through many artistic countries, full of dreamers. After the twentieth site, I've always some problems in my mind : she's too full of beauty. I become tired... It's a great thing, I know, but to use with moderation, one times a little more to avoid temporary blindness.
I saw many talented photographers, check the links at right, you'll see in one glimpse all the new posts from my passionate friends.
A large gallery of Raymond Meier (up left) at 2photo.ru makes me discovered a colourful artist. I like that, especially flashy when I'm in a bad mood.
I'm of course more and more amazed by the authentified quality of placeboKatz, I love this name ! It's smart, documented, made by a very refined blogmaster. See by yourself.
The end, folks !
Till the next.

No comments: