August 8, 2007

xNao








19 years old. Maybe is it strange to begin that way an article about a budding photographer, but it's the great and only truth, I promise. It shows us how much xNao is a promising artist.




Her message (don't leave it in a bottle !) :
" I always had a passion for photographing practically anything, since I was little anywhere was a possible location. But I haven't learnt to use professional equipment.

I think it's easier to photograph a body, especially this of a woman because of its harmony.

I hope to become better with my new work possibilities, and the help of someone that has photographied all his life and can give me different prospectives."


Thanks xNao for your support during the process !







"Altola"




























































"Another Day"




1 comment:

Ohana said...

this is me.
four years ago...