September 18, 2007

Streetwise Art, new link !








I didn't know Streetwise Art before the post of Iris Dassault and the kind comment of Lisolette Gilcrest. Today, it makes part of my daily trip on the best websites dedicated to fine-art nude. Go and visit, I'm sure you'll like as much than me.

" Streetwise Art is a web-based corporation, designed to display, promote, and sell quality art from noteworthy and credentialed artists who pave the way to visual and emotional excellence in expression. Streetwise Art is dedicated to introducing and educating the public to quality art that doesn't just possess a visual appeal, but an intrinsic value as well. "

You'll find at Streetwise Art the biographies and the galleries of great artists such as :

Michal Baratz, Jose Bastida, Carlos Batts, Kelly Brill, Vincent Castiglia, B.T. Charles, Julie Fournier, Rik Garrett, H.R. Giger, Lisolette Gilcrest, Patricia Izzo, Stephen Kasner, Viktor Koen, A. Owen Layne, Lizzy Layne, Dave Levingston, Gary Mitchell, Chris Maher, J.K. Potter, Rich Rethorn, Samarel, Chris Savido, Irakly Shanidze, Stephen Thorne, Georgie Tier, Porcelain Twinz, Brian Viveros, Hanno von Bran, Kenneth "Dominique" Williams, Jim Young.

1 comment:

Lisolette Gilcrest said...

Again with the wonderful support and the nod from you! Thank you so much for your mention and I hope I'll be seeing much more of you on the circuit.

If you need anything or want any promotional materials, let me know! I'll be updating my site with a ton of new content soon, so I'll visit you again when all is said and done!

Liso