October 20, 2007

Scott Church : his new book "Infimis"

















What a good news !!! Bravo Scott !

I wish a long, rich and beautiful life to your new book !


" My fifth book of photography, "Infimis", is now available.

" The book is beautiful, hard cover, full color, 232 pages, lots and lots and lots of my pictures.

" This is the definitive greatest hits book going back 15 years all the way to a shot I did while still in the Navy in 1992. Also included are wonderful behind the scenes stories about almost every shot written by the models appearing in the photographs, (yes, that was an accomplishment in itself).

" It is a true sit down and read sort of book besides being a pretty damn good picture book too. I am very proud of this collection, I think it's the best I've ever done, this, to me, is my new standard." Scott Church






the best from the f...
By Scott Church

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only thing better than viewing these pictures by Scott Church is actually having your picture taken by Scott. An amazingly insightful photographer with fantastic vision, this book really showcases his erotic & glamour photos. This book was a great memory of our day under the care of Scott and Skweek.

J&S Turner