March 31, 2008

And thanks to all of you !!!

Thanks for all your so helpful comments... I'll never forget them.




March 7, 2008 6:30 PM
Thank you for all the beauty. I wish you peace.
Stljoie

March 7, 2008 6:30 PM
We are also hoping you come back and will keep looking for a sign of your return in the future. Try and keep that positive outlook and be as well as you can.
D.L. Wood

March 7, 2008 11:11 PM
Chris, you are much loved. Please stay in touch, and thank you for a wonderful blog.
Rich and Lin

March 8, 2008 12:00 PM
You will be greatly missed here. I wish you all the best.
Dave Levingston

March 8, 2008 9:58 PM
coucou chris, c'est Mélissa. Tu sais cette femme qui t'as écrit un jour des choses ..qui as voulu te dire que tu faisais partie de cette éternel, tu restes en moi bel humain, la même sensation à chaque fois que je visite ce site..site ouvert à tous aux artistes, aux rêveurs en tout genres..utopie d'une réalité.. tu aimes, tu détestes, tu te bats , tu te résignes, tu y parviendras.. mes pensées, la pensée, l'energie de l'univers est avec toi, n'en doute pas..pas de point final, juste des virgules, des suspensions.. respire reprends ton souffle bel être humain..voilà un peu de mon Amour..à coup sur nos chemins se croiseront.. la route est longue..je crie, je hurle, je suffoque chuuuuuuttt........

March 8, 2008 10:36 PM
Chris, I don't know what to say, except for the fact that I miss you. I REALLY wish I could do something. Sympathy is not my thing, but I do want you to know you are loved by many. You have done well, my friend. I will contact you soon.
Terrell Neasley

March 9, 2008 6:43 AM
We'll miss you, Chris. Ud'A was like a brilliant shooting star. We'll not see its like again, I suspect. But take care of yourself.
Stephen Haynes

March 9, 2008 7:10 PM
Best of luck Chris. Keep in touch.
B.T. Charles

March 11, 2008 12:38 AM
Thank your for all this magnificent work! You have been stimulating for so many people! I often wonder how you keep all that energy flowing!
I dearly hope you will find some happiness in that river of yours which happens not to be so quiet... A warm hug from Stefan

March 13, 2008 10:02 AM
Please get better soon, my friend.
Dave Rudin

March 16, 2008 5:32 PM
Chris, I've found this site today and... And I can't tell you anything. :(
This site is one of the best I've seen. I hope, you will come back...
H.Z.

March 21, 2008 8:44 AM
Chris, I'm so sorry to hear this. Rest, and enjoy life as much as possible. I too suffer from a chronic disease that is right now in check, but can flare it's head at any moment.
My thoughts are with you.
Derick West



No comments: