May 14, 2009

Kevin Stiles : 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'








Kevin Stiles - "FLY"
Art Model Lady Eastwick
Post Editing by Nina Pak







"This was a quote attached to a joke I received today from a co-worker, it made me think, its a great way to live ones life, perhaps someday I'll be comfortable enough to accept the inevitable (as its hard being a woman and accepting age and deterioration) and just enjoy the ride..."



'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in 1 hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'


I say yes ! I love that ! I needed it ! Thank you Lady. :)






Kevin Stiles - "Snow Drift"
Art Model Lady Eastwick
Post Editing by Nina Pak





No comments: