December 26, 2008

Gerhardt Thompson's favorites

Gerhardt Thompson -






I must confess that I was very surprised by the favorite pictures of Gerhardt Thompson. They are so far from his work, mainly outdoors and in BW. I knew his generosity (he's the creator of my banner !), his talent (of course !), but I didn't imagine his deep curiosity about all genres and styles. This discovery makes this column more significant than I thought...




Ajrwolf
"Acquiescent"










Mel Gama
"Beautiful Day, detail"










André Brito -
"The spider's walk"










Laurie Klippel
"Chillin out"
Art Model Nsaia










Dougal Biggart
"Offering"
Art Model Victoria










Tiki Llanes -
"Inside Liberty"










Wodanislav
"Nocturne V"










KnightDigital
"Raquel in Color"










Andrew Kaiser -
"Back and Forward"










Konstantin Alexandroff
"Indifferent Black"

Art Model Christa










Claire
"Venus revised"










Robert Triboli -
"Amber 250"










F.W. Scharpf -
"Framed in bw"










Aref Jaroudy
"Bobby and the fireplace"
Art Model Dollybeck -










Warren Brown -
"Passing The Day Away"
Art Model Candace




1 comment:

unbearable lightness said...

In any case, these are wonderful choices. I found them inspiring.