December 19, 2008

What's new at World of the Nude Art ?...


So many things ! Jarda Balek (photographer !) is working hard.














An interview with Nikki Sebastian, model from Long Island, NY,USA :
" Very soon after I started modeling, probably 4-5 months after my first shoot I started doing topless (I saw other girls pics doing it and I wanted to see how it came out) and I liked it a lot... Then like a year later I started doing full nudes, which I still do and love !"


Art Model Nikki Sebastian
by Shutterbug Studio












A nice feature of a swedish photographer : Alexander Bergström



Alexander Bergström



















An interview of Stephanie Anne Landers, model and actress from New York, USA :
" I prefer the fine art side of nude photography. There is great freedom of expression that emerges when you start applying the term "art," both for the model and the photographer.

"Fine Art" is where I am most comfortable. Maybe it's because I've done so much work for artists and art classes, but I think it is because we all have an artist in us and this is one way of expressing my inner artist. "



2 comments:

megat said...

your blog very beautiful and more info ,make me excited. Congratulation!!.I come again

Jarda said...

Hi Chris, nice to have you back and working hard...