January 25, 2009

Vernon Trent : *image:n:ary* exhibition, Feb 28th







Vernon Trent is supporting the new artists ! I love that.







From his blog :



" The Buchta/Schramm Gallery in Krefeld, Germany, is organizing a group exhibition to introduce some new talented artists and I have been asked to contribute with some of my work to support the venue.

For some of the contributing artists, this venue is their first public exhibition and I really love to support such group exhibitions with my work."


*image:n:ary*
28th February - 28th March 2009

Contributing Artists :

Vernon Trent
Pit Schramm
Leon Cool
Siggi Diggimon
Olli Brehm
Thomas Buchta
Wolfgang T.


Galerie Buchta/Schramm
Ostwall 65-67
47798 Krefeld, Germany

Reception : 28 February 2009, 14:00 - open end
Free public access every Saturday from 11:00 - 18:00 or by appointment.





Vernon Trent - Model Kiara








No comments: