January 5, 2009

What new at World of the Nude Art ?...













An interview of Zach Saagen (France) :

" I've always been very inspired by women, at a very personal level too. I'm fascinated by the power of beauty and seduction... As Italian film director Michelangelo Antonioni said : "women made it beauty their religion". I started my photographic work as if I was building my own personal temple to this religion !" Zach Saagen.























The 5th part of a new column : "Into the Great Wide Open"
Continuation of Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 and Part 4
The photographer's look at Outdoors Nude Photography. A great column I was waiting for, and a tough work very well documented, believe me !
"There is no better studio than one provided by Mother Nature in Great Wide Open. Many think there are too many limitations, especially as far as light and weather are concerned, but selection of examples below proofs it is not true. Of course there are limits, but those are here to be overcame..." Jarda Balek of World of the Nude Art.


Guenter Hofstaedter










Denis Gulyaev










MirabiliaImages












An interview of Denis Saint Clair (from France) :

" To be a good nude art photographer, you need to love women, their beauty. Of course you need to secure the model and make her be sure that you will take the best pictures of her." Denis Saint Clair.


"Music Was My First Love"










"Anne, ma soeur Anne"













1 comment:

Jarda said...

Thanx Chris, my next of UDA will be at 7th ...