March 24, 2009

The new book of Jason Tag is born !




Welcome to the new book of Jason Tag !












Nudes & Trees
By Jason Tag

To purchase : here.


76 pages featuring images of beautiful and natural settings. This book showcases images of the nude female form near and around trees.





Some words just for us by the author himself :
"The book is called "Nudes & Trees". It features images which incorporate the nude human form with in around and on trees.
I wanted to share these images because on so many of my shoots, my models and even myself seem drawn to shooting with trees. I don't know exactly why this is, all I know is that I like the images I've gotten with trees and the feeling I get from them." Jason Tag




"April in the woods"
Art Model April






"A Perfect Afternoon"
Art Model Sylvia






Jason Tag ©





Don't forget his last one to purchase : here.




(By the way : all the contributing artists' books are listed on the left bar !)



No comments: