July 20, 2009

The new official site of Jan Murphy



A new site is born : bravo Jan ! Our warmest congratulations ;)






"Holding myself strong"
Art Model Lady Blossom









" Welcome to Murphy’s Focus. I’m Jan Murphy, a Fine Art, Figure Photographer, Photographic Artist, UdA Art Editor and selectively, a commercial photographer.

From as young as I can remember I have been at ease with a camera in my hands. I wanted to share the world the way I see it. I wanted to capture my dreams - make them a reality. I found photography to be a fantastic outlet for this.
Here I am, many years wiser, with evolving styles and an artistic portraiture book out this year, still enjoying the road.

I believe that a photographer’s journey is long, so this site will be forever changing to reflect this."








"Dance like nobody is watching"
Art Model Cinnamon











3 comments:

Jan Murphy said...

Thank you Chris, this made my day :)

Shadowscapestudio said...

A very well put together site, Jan. Looks good and interacts well.
Bravo!

Jan said...

Thank you for your kind words shadowscapestudio - I appreciate your feedback.