May 24, 2010

The fifth book of Jason Tag !



His official site, his First Feature, his Interview, all the articles about him.











Bravo Jason !

With all our congratulations !










Depths
By Jason Tag

Click to preview and order : here



" I haven't been around much lately because I've been working like a fiend ! Part of which involved editing images for my latest book !


The book, titled "Depths", features a series of images I shot with Ashleigh a few months ago.


The idea was to do something different. A little dark, perhaps sadness, depression, drugs. We had very loose ideas when we started sthooting but soon enough the ideas started to take shape and we both loved exploring and creating the scenes together.


What we got from the shoot, I feel is my best work yet and I can't wait to see how everyone enjoys the book !"








"Counter"
Art Model Ashleigh









"Lethargic"
Art Model Ashleigh







Jason Tag








All his books :






Click on the covers to preview and order.



1 comment:

Jan said...

Congratulations Jason :)