September 2, 2010

The new book of Christophe Vermare : Distance(s)




Congratulations Christophe ! What a good news !!!




"I am proud to announce my hard cover book : "Distance(s)".
Top quality printing process, 28.5cm x 21.5cm, 157 gsm art paper, spot varnish on each photo and dust cover.
Three languages (French, English and Japanese). 168 pages of Black and White (and few colors) Nude Photographies. A limited edition of 200 will also be available (200gsm paper and a surprise!)."




Hard Cover : 38€ ($52 or 4900Yens) + shipping.

-











"The idea of this book of nudes stemmed from a desire to show a Distance. A number of observers had commented on its presence and its key role in my photographs. At the time I had no idea that my emotional approach could in part be based on this, and I concentrated on simple measurable physical distances. And then, through conversations and the benefit of hindsight, I came to see a whole set of distances, often as intangible and multidimensional spaces..."







Some samples :










Christophe Vermare ©




His First Feature
His
Interview
All About him
here inside




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great information! I’ve been looking for something like this for a while now. Thanks!