January 11, 2016

Terrell Neasley and Art Model Safia Sarai

Art Model, Safia Sarai, ©2015 Terrell Neasley


Its been quite some time since I've been back with Univers d'Artistes as an Art Editor. I'm Terrell Neasley of Photo Anthems, LLC. of Las Vegas, here in the USA. I'm glad to be back and working on the one blog that noticed my work and helped me along when I got started. Chris provided, advice, mentorship, and encouragement with my photography and helped give me direction when I started my blog, (now called Photo Anthems Blog) in the same year Univers d'Artistes also began back in 2007.

Art Model, Safia Sarai, ©2015 Terrell Neasley
Art Model, Safia Sarai, ©2015 Terrell Neasley


Art Model, Safia Sarai, ©2015 Terrell Neasley


The art nude is my specialty. Its what most people know me for and that's always been the case. But since I was last on UdA, I've turned pro working out of Las Vegas and the majority of my work now consists of Commercial, Travel, Portraiture, Fine Art, and Street Photography. And yes, some of my nudes are sprinkled in amongst each of those categories. For the last four years, I've been doing extended stays (two or three months) in Central America and this year, I'll be there again in the next few months hopefully, but I'll proceed further south into Colombia.

Art Model, Safia Sarai, ©2015 Terrell Neasley

Art Model, Safia Sarai, ©2015 Terrell Neasley

I'll do one more self-promoting post a little later to outline some of my travel work and other work, but for this one, I was more interested in showcasing a new muse, Safia Sarai, whom I met a few months back and we've been shooting regularly every since. We concentrated on hotel nudes as it got cold here in Vegas a bit early this year. She's turned out to be a perfect model for me and she's been a great inspiration and a fabulous subject for my art. This is a new thing for her so she doesn't have a website or online profile just yet. I hope I can continue helping Chris and the Uda family put out interesting and intriguing content that you can enjoy and keep you informed.

Check me out at my main website: PhotoAnthems.com, as well as my blog: PhotoAnthems.blogspot.com. You can follow me on Instagram @PHOTOANTHEMS, too!

Art Model, Safia Sarai, ©2015 Terrell Neasley

No comments: