March 25, 2011

The best of Shakira


Shakira
Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll, 2 February 1977, Barranquilla, Atlántico, Colombia
1,57 m


"I do take advantage of, you know, feeling sensual and feeling sexy. And I think that is tremendously empowering and is not diminishing in any way. I fell that any woman who is in control, who is in touch with her femininity and sensuality, is a woman that is empowered."



This article took me a lot of time. Among the thousands clichés she did, I selected these one which deserve to be published in an art magazine. They are not too appealing and pretty well done to forget the star and see the woman. I didn't find the photographers, certainly burned like Icarus.

































































For Givenchy







Frank W Ockenfels
For Blender Magazine











In 2005 by Antoine Verglas
























In color
The best I found, but the colors make her too appealing, it's the eternal problem as say a majority of photographers. Rare are those who avoid the erotism of color shoots.































For Cosmopolitan Chile, January 2017









No comments: