October 6, 2018

Dziekuje Marysia Bieniaszewska








"I'm trying to light in my darkness."









And she succeeds ! I deeply like the joy of Marysia Bieniaszewska when she receives a new award, maybe the hundredth. Świetne Marysia, gratuluję.

Marysia Bieniaszewska is a photographer I follow since three years with a huge pleasure and a lot of surprises. As she's very discreet, I just know she went to Instituto d'Arte, she lives in Corleone, Sicilia, and she's from Bydgoszcz, Poland. That's it, my dear reader.

But I know her signature : her desert little streets, her colored doors, the reflection of the rainy pavements, her surrealist portraits. Let's add her proficiency of the colors and the nuances of grey, her plays with lights and shadows, a beautiful and sure look and I just draw the portrait of a great and, cherry on the cake, warmful artist.

Marysia, I hope you don't mind that I put down in quite simple words how you embellish the world. Beauty is our best medicine.

Thank you the artist ! Dziekuje Marysia. And welcome on board.



Her doors























Her streets

































The human beeing






























No comments: