September 29, 2012

William Charpe's Interview


William Charpe at deviantArt, his blog, Art Limited, Fotothing and his first feature.








William, tell us how did your passion begin ?


My passion began when I was young. I started to draw my favorite heroes, to create new stories...


Could you define your way to work ?

I have a special concept : the "people selfshooting". I ask to my models to take self-pictures, then I work on it.


But I'm dreaming about working with good photographers.


I'm sure they'll ear you ! By the way, who are your greatest inspirators ?

Eboy, Pierre et Gilles, Andy Warhol... Ironic Pop, Darren Hopes, Madalina Iordache-Levay, Miss Buffet Froid...






"Office"
Created from a picture of Marcus J Ranum















"Work"
From a photo of Ana




Is there something special that inspires you ?

No. I try to make as new pictures I can...


Some words about your models ?

My models are everyone who wants to play with me. I think every body is pretty...


Do you make many corrections on a long period ?

No, I prefer to try new picture. I put my old or bad pictures test in my deviant art trash.










"Mechanicalove"
Model Black Depressive Fairy









What about your next project ?

I've been contacted by L'Affiche Moderne, a new website promoting young and upcoming talents, photographers, graphists, illustrators...










"More green please"
Portrait by Clicky









Have you scheduled your next exhibition ?

I do only exhibition on the web.











"Halloween"
Model Tallulla













Have you published a book ? Is there a new one to come ?

I dream about it.


Maybe something more personal to reveal ?


I think I'm like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. The day I'm working on "clean" webdesign for companies and the night I realize my "trash" pictures for my pleasure.



Thanks a lot William ! I wish your dreams come true...






"What is love 2"
Model Jessica


No comments: