October 17, 2011

All about Jennifer Love Hewitt


Jennifer Love Hewitt
February 21, 1979,, Waco, Texas, U.S.
1,57 m


Despite her confessed exhibitionism, you'll see that in details, JLH never posed nude or I didn't find. It's a mistery and a triumph which proove her strength in the terrible Hollywood men's world. I can't imagine the number of requests she receives nor the amount of money she refuses. 

"Television, for me, is great because I love to act, every day. I love to work that muscle. I love to learn, and I love to be able to just do what I love. It's when I'm at my best. So, I love TV for that reason because it's every day."




Her best photographs
 Unknown photographers





































































JLH, an exhibitionist who assumes








To compare with the actual big size of her breast. No breast operation found.





















Jennifer Love Hewitt told :

 "I’m fascinated with the “Jennifer Love Hewitt breast” sites, it makes me laugh. If they focus on my breasts, it’s fine with me ! My breasts have a career of their own."


She must be very happy ! In 2017, it was the up beginning of her "Jennifer Love Hewitt breast" first page on Google. You see 5 fakes because she's the number 1 of the most faked celebrities (one very good up left) :

http://universdartistes.blogspot.fr/search/label/Fake%20Art





Some of her public exhibitions


 







Her missed nude-non nudesin color
Colors often give a too erotic mood, as say a lot of photographers


 
 



No comments: