October 27, 2011

Lady Gaga by Inez and Vinoodh



Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta
March 28, 1986, New York City, New York, U.S.
1,55 m



Lady Gaga at 27th for V Magazine n°85, fall 2013, by Inez and Vinoodh:

"When I shot with Inez and Vinoodh, it was the same thing. You have to stare at the image, you have to stare at the work. You have to have an intense connection with it all the way to its core, and then push, push, push yourself and then say Okay, and you have that instant adrenaline feeling of Let’s go."











Fashion: Brandon Maxwell
Location: New York, US

They took the time to do 4 different series. 

The 1st :








































The 2nd, more provocative, stronger :




































The 3rd :



























The 4th :



Extracts of her long interview by Marina Abramovic :

Marina Abramovic: I’ve been looking at these four covers of V Magazine and I can tell you that they really work. My favorite is the one with the black hair.

Lady Gaga: That’s my favorite too, Marina! 

It’s kind of a touch of something from the old days of Patti Smith. There’s some kind of innocence, but then you also go for it, a real warrior.

That look was very hard for me because that is how I looked when I was 19 until I was 21 years old… Maybe longer.


























No comments: