April 17, 2009

Madame Bink viewed by









"A Tale of Bink", Model Mayhem, One Model Place, Purestorm...









by Mick Waghorne -

" Mick's a fabulous photographer, I really enjoy working with him." Madame Bink










by Dave Rudin -
"Nude, Joshua Tree, 2008"










by Dave Aharonian
"Lioness"










by Vernon Trent -
"The bluest blues III"










by Paul Muir
"Binks 11"










by Scott Nichol -
"Geology Tour Road"










by Lorraine Gilligan
"Madame Butterfly"











" This was taken, like so much of Alex's work using just the natural light, I love it ! " Madame Bink



3 comments:

Jan said...

Absolutely breathtaking work.

I will aspire towards working with this amazing model.

Jan Murphy

unbearable lightness said...

I love Madame Bink's work and have enjoyed the opportunity to correspond with her. She is lovely.

Unknown said...

Only just seen this - yay!

Thank you and I'm pleased you enjoy my work enough to feature it on this fabulous site!

x