November 8, 2016

The gentleness of Alecu Grigore







"Kitty Cat Lina"





"Flipped Kitty"






Alecu Grigore is a 34 years old photographer (since 14 years he told me) who lives in Timisoara, Romania.

Not exclusively an art nude photographer as you'll see in his portfolios (don't miss his shots at Venise !), Alecu loves to play with the contrasts. The best examples are in the images above between the softness of the art models and the edginess of the location.

Add to this his great lighting, the right shadows at the right places, his creative compositions and perfect way to direct his art models and you'll say like me : "WOW !"







"Waiting"






I would have loved to tell you more about him but sorry, I just speak French and English (by the way, never hesitate to correct my mistakes !).

Anyway, it's a great pleasure to welcome such a talented photographer that we'll follow in his long and successful career !





"Stone Cold"





















Some words about him :




"Alexandra starts it up"







From Milos Mashed :
"You have great eye to create art. Nice technique, great ideas behind them and a wonderful dept in images appears which create a class of your own.
Thank you for sharing your work and style with us. Congrats to you and to them for the wonderful body of work that you have presented here. I look forward to seeing more."




"Season Starter"









"Moonlight"





From Alina Vasilescu :
"I was once told I should never question the visions of a photographer. I am questioning your vision now.
I am puzzled, intrigued, confused and amazed at the same time, because I cannot put my finger on what it is that makes you tick.
I see women, I see skin, I see sensuality, yet again I am SURE that I see maybe the smallest piece of what you have seen. Bodies speak to you, skin obeys your eyes.
Congratulations would just be redundant here, so I am just going to advise you to keep unveiling yourself through your work."




"Broken"




"Closure"



No comments: