April 13, 2011

The best of Christina Ricci


Christina Ricci
Feb 12, 1980, Santa Monica, California, U.S.
1,55 m








"My dream role would probably be a psycho killer, because the whole thing I love about movies is that you get to do things you could never do in real life and that would be my way of vicariously experiencing being a psycho killer. Also it's incredibly romantic."


Christina Ricci is pretty well modelling but she is not an Art Model, I don't confuse. But with these celebrities, she is another exception to the rule : stars are not models. That said again and again, these photographs deserves a look. When I see them, I forget her celebrity to admire the good work she does with talented (and not found) photographers.




































By Daniele and Iango







By Gregory Harris
For Fashion Gone Rogue












































In color, photographers not found
Color is often too appealing, even erotic... Tell me.







































For FHM







By Mert Marcus




























No comments: