March 27, 2014

Welcome Zanzib


You'll find his beautiful works on Nonstop Photos, photodom, photosight, ALTphotos, and numerous of his paintings on ArtLib or the extraordinary Hieroglyph.








Zanzib is the first photographer to send me a message when I published him on my writing blog "Le chemin des étoiles". In fact for me, it's just like if Mylene Farmer (for french) or George Michael (for everybody) took the time to tell me : "thanks to love"...

To be the first gives him a favourite place in my heart. Zanzib never forget that there is a a world beyond his camera, and amateurs that watch and comment and appreciate his works, giving them a true place in a true life.

























































1 comment:

Photo Anthems.com said...

I knew you'd be back...

Welcome, my friend.