September 11, 2008

Howard Nowlan



You'll find Howard Nowlan at his official site, and here, and at photo.net.







"Grace and Passion"








After the promotion of his books, it's time to discover Howard Nowlan, a freelance photographer based in Plymouth in Devon.

His bio, even short, will tell you everything about his deep passion for fine-nude Art, and you know how much I care for passionate artists ! Passion and Beauty, my best medicines... Pictures worthing a thousand words, let's have a look on his work.









Howard Nowlan's bio :
I have been involved in photography in a meaningful way since 2002, but the roots run much deeper, as my late wife, Kay, was a professional photographer for over 30 years and teacher of the subject for almost a decade.

I’m currently studying the medium to degree level with the Open College of Arts. I have one over-riding passion, which I ‘caught’ from Kay before loosing her to cancer... to capture the beauty, and to do so in a manner which conveys moments of sheer ‘connection’ to such to others. That’s the goal. The ongoing interest in my work over the last few years suggests I may be getting somewhere...








"Epiphany"










" Sun Stars"















Available at Lulu.com.

Note : Any profits made from the sales of these publications will assist in financing further projects for his
Photo Arts Group.






No comments: