September 24, 2008

Terrell Neasley



"This then : to photograph a rock, have it look like a rock, but be more than a rock." Edward Weston







Art Model Clarissa







By Terrell Neasley in his blog (because he loves words too !) :




Art Model Faerie





" I've also been excited to see Chris St James at it on a daily basis over there on his home front, Univers d'Artistes.

After being gone about 6 months, he's been catching up with a fierceness.

Normally, I think he'd post maybe twice a week. Check him out now and see how many posts he has in the last week. The man is a machine.

I've even gotten a few of my shots posted by him. Too cool. That's like a shot of adrenaline for my blog and website every time he does that.

Thanks, Chris."








Art Model Lissa





Thanks, Terrell !

For your kind words, your wonderful mails, your concern about my health.
We never meet, maybe a day, but I'm feeling so good to know you close to me.

Your thanks turn me red... YOU ARE THE ARTIST (by the way, your talent is exploding), and this site couldn't exist without your creativity, your passion and your confidence.

I'm not a machine, of course, or a broken one. I just belove the Artists, and to promote Fine Nude Art.

Every day, thanks to kind comments like yours, I see that we are on the good way. Together.

Take care, my dear Terrell. And thanks from the botton of my heart.











" Photography to the amateur is recreation, to the professional it is work, and hard work too, no matter how pleasurable it my be." Edward Weston



No comments: