August 4, 2017

The Tag series of Marseille Photo





















Marseille Photo, Sergio is a close friend since many years. Sergio is a very discreet and talented photographer I exhibit for the first time with a deep pleasure.

You won't know nothing about him except his kindness and his daily mails with some words and photographies to give me the courage and the strength to fight against the illness which kills me softly.

Sergio loves to walk in our city, Marseille, France, and his photographies are beautiful. From Street Life to perspective and lanscapes works, his palette is so large that I needed to choose and the Tag series called me. As pictures speak a thousand words, difficult to write for the writer I am, let's admire together.

Thank you Gio for your deep friendship and your warmhearted words. Merci du fond de mon coeur et pace 😊


























































No comments: