December 21, 2007

Aloha Red Mahan


" My work is about a celebration of life thru the beauty and magic of the human form." Red Mahan





You'll find Red Mahan at his official site, One Model Place, Model Mayhem, deviantART.







"Sacred moment"






Red Mahan is a creative digital photographer, an artist and an architect located in Haleiwa, Hawaii.

Above all, I like his philosophy which is mine in all my words : "Love is the key". He's right, there is no other way to change the world.

Having said that, Red Mahan is specialized in amazing underwater color pictures where are swimming wonderful mermaids. His artistic vision is breathtaking and absolutely stunning. Except Todd Essick, I've never seen such a beautiful and dreamy work, enchanting and spiritual.










"Swim free"














My work is about a celebration of life thru the beauty and magic of the human form.


The intention behind my work is to show our human connection to nature and the other sentient beings that live here and to empower those that work with me to see the unique and special gift of light they shine to the world.


The areas that interest me are sustainability, indigenous wisdoms relevant for our world today, the value and purpose of art towards creating a world without war, and empowerment of women towards a just and equitable voice in politics and decision making. Love is the key.










"Goddess of wind"










"Galaxy joy"







Red Mahan ©




No comments: