April 17, 2018

Carlos Lozzano, a spontaneous street photographer





Carlos Lozanno touched my heart with this wonderful photograph :





Of course, I couldn't miss such a gifted artist. Passionate B/W street photographer, Carlos Lozzano has the kindness to reveal us his successful improvisation :

I am interested mainly in street photography because of everything that comes with it is improvisation and making of technical decisions must be very fast. I like that. I never use tripod. I do not have a precise goal or a preconceived idea before each shot.

How much time does he wait his treasure ? Without goal nor idea nor thoughts, the spontaneous captures of Carlos Lozzano are always pieces of art and a testimony on our time and its solitude in a virtual Present full of unknown "friends". Carlos shoots the truth with a spontaneity that comes from his big heart and a compassive and sure eye.

Carlos, I'm honored to know you and I deeply thank you for your humanity and your confidence. This mag is yours.








Photography has become my mode of communication and my vision of the reality.

I am a practically self-taught photographer. My photographic experience begins at the end of the eighties. In those days, did a black and white photography and development workshop. However, I continued my artistic activity in subsequent years focused on the world of drawing and painting. At the beginning of this decade I returned to photography, and this time, with digital photography. Now it occupies all my time.




The only portrait he sent me. I want more !


















I am interested mainly in street photography because of everything that comes with it is improvisation and making of technical decisions must be very fast. I like that. I never use tripod. I do not have a precise goal or a preconceived idea before each shot.

However, there is a unit, not chosen, in my photographic style. In a natural and spontaneous way, all my work focuses on the sensation that the human being transmits, in its solitude, in the world that surrounds it. 

Nor do I have technical reasons that motivate me to have opted for black and white. It simply transmits me more authenticity. It is a personal choice, without more.

All I can or know transmit, instead of using the word, is with a photograph. Photography has become my mode of communication and my vision of the reality. 






































































No comments: